2109 Sunnybank Grading and formation time table for all teams. The event is held at LISTER STREET.
- Grading (U11 to Senior Players) starts Monday 4th of February for two weeks. The time table is listed below. Attendance is compulsory. If you are unable to attend, please contact your age registrar (see contact list).
- Team formation (U9) is on Monday 4 February (one day ONLY).
- Team formation (U10) is on Monday 11 February (one day ONLY).
- Team formation (U6-U8) is on Saturday 9 February (one day ONLY).
During the above sessions there are compulsory QCSA forms which have to be signed by parents as well as some photographs have to be taken of older age groups.
Got a Question – Read on below and the answer may be here !
I cant make the grading or team formation as I have school camp or another reason?
- Contact the Registrar for the age group and let them know. We need to know so we can make other arrangements. This may involve attending and being graded with an alternative age group.
Will I get an information to remind me of the Grading and Team formation ?
- Yes you will get an email and facebook notifications to your nominated email address – PLEASE CAREFULL CHECK YOUR SPAM SETTINGS IF YOU ARE WITH TELSTRA OR GMAIL.
What do I bring to grading and team formation?
- All – new players need proof of age identification (birth certificate or passport) You cannot play until this is verified.
- U9-Senior Men – Shorts, soccer boots, shin pads, water bottle and a willingness to play soccer.
- U5-U8 – Team formation only – no organised games but there will be plenty of soccer balls to kick around so soccer boots and shin pads are handy.
What about shorts and socks?
- You can purchase these items through the club at the sign on days, grading and team formation days. Please keep an eye out for other times the uniform store is open. This will be posted via Facebook Group and emailed.
Grading Time Table U11 – Senior Men
|U9 Formation 4th Feb
U10 Formation 11th Feb
|7.00pm-8.30pm||U13||Ladies, O30’s & O40’s||Senior Men & U15/16, U17/18||Nil||Spare|
Formation Time Table U6 – U10
|Monday 4th February||5pm-7pm||U9|
|Monday 11th February||5pm-7pm||U10|
|Saturday 9th February||9am-10am||U6|
|Saturday 9th February||10am-11am||U7|
|Saturday 9th February||11am-12pm||U8|