YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU.
We are seeking nominations for committee positions for the 2017 season.
We are particularly interested in expressions of interest for the Treasurer and Secretary positions.
Your committee would welcome your input to assist your Soccer club to keep growing and flourishing.
We have some exciting initiatives that we need assistance and leadership for over the next year and we are hoping that you will consider putting your hand up to help.
The following positions are now open.
- Vice President
- Minutes Secretary
- U9-U16 Registrar
- U5-U8 Registrar
- Senior Registrar
- Equipment Officer
- U5 – 8 Results Officer
- South East Zone Coordinator
- Field Marking Coordinator – Lister Street
- Field Marking Coordinator Calamvale College
- S.S.C Representative to QCSA
- Director of Coaching
- Seniors Coaching Coordinator
- U5-U8 Co-ordinator
- Fundraising Officer
- Social Events Coordinator
- Junior Referees Co-ordinator
- Awards Co-ordinator
- Club Development Officer/s
- Executive Maintenance Officer
- Canteen Coordinator
- Women’s Development officer
Please find below a description of the Treasurers role.
• Overall management of club finances including electronic bookkeeping (MYOB)
• Paying bills by setting up electronic payment in online banking (CBA netbank)
• Keeping records of invoices and payments in shared online folder (google drive)
• Preparing monthly financial reports for meetings (push a button in MYOB)
• Liaising with auditor for annual audit
• Preparing annual budget for AGM
• Assisting with setting up online banking access for club executive as required
Please find below a description of the Secretary Role
• Correspondence with club member’s through email@example.com
• Liaise with Queensland Christian Soccer Association about fixture dates, changes to schedule and other requirements
• Assist with planning of upcoming events
• Post upcoming events on club website and Facebook
• Assist teams to reschedule matches as needed.
• Collect mail from mailbox
• Assist with a setup for monthly meetings.