Welcome to our returning and new players for the 2018 season.
Some important points for you to NOTE:
PLEASE READ ALL EMAILS SENT TO YOU and JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP (Sunnybank Saints Soccer Club)
I have signed up and paid online, what do I do now ?
- If you haven’t paid, please pay by credit card online or make your way down to one of the two sign up days offered next week (30th and 31st of January) to make payment and secure your spot. Returning players only have until 9pm, 30th January 2018 to return to the same team and must be financial.
Do I have to attend the Sign on Day if I Registered on line ?
- No – There is no need to attend the sign on day if you have registered and paid online.
What do I do now that I have signed up online?
- Sign up for the Sunnybank Saints Soccer Club Facebook Group (closed to members only)
- Attend either Team Formations (U5-U9) (one day only 10 February) or Grading (U10 upwards) starting from Monday 5 February 2018 (two weeks). Check the club events calendar and come along to your session. These sessions go for two weeks however you are required to attend both to fully complete the process. If you dont attend you may not be graded and placed into the correct team.
|Grading and Formation Schedule (Under 10 – Senior Teams)|
Over 30 & 40’s
** U11 scheduled from 5pm-7.30pm due to large numbers involved
|U5-U9 Team Formation (Saturday 10 February)|
I cant make the grading or team formation as I have school camp or another reason?
- Contact the Registrar for the age group and let them know. We need to know so we can make other arrangements. This may involve attending and being graded with an alternative age group.
Will I get an information to remind me of the Grading and Team formation ?
- Yes you will get an email and facebook notifications to your nominated email address – PLEASE CAREFULL CHECK YOUR SPAM SETTINGS IF YOU ARE WITH TELSTRA OR GMAIL.
What do I bring to grading and team formation?
- All – new players need proof of age identification (birth certificate or passport) You cannot play until this is verified.
- U9-Senior Men – Shorts, soccer boots, shin pads, water bottle and a willingness to play soccer.
- U5-U8 – Team formation only – no organised games but there will be plenty of soccer balls to kick around so soccer boots and shin pads are handy.
What about shorts and socks?
- You can purchase these items through the club at the sign on days, grading and team formation days. Please keep an eye out for other times the uniform store is open. This will be posted via Facebook Group and emailed.
When is the working bee?
- Sunday 4th February (see the calendar). New to the club, please come along and meet others and help out. Volunteers are always required.
Why did I get two or more emails for this same topic?
- You probably have more than one person playing and you will get one for each person.
- This will be sent out again after sign on days to the entire club.
- We still require to fill the below positions – things will progress slowly without your assistance. The club is staffed by volunteers, we just need you to give us some time to help out in the roles below. Please contact the President Pat DUIGAN (0422 935 155).
|Canteen Coordinator and Assistants|
|Womens Development Officer|
|Fund Raising Officer|
|Field Marking Coordinator (Calamvale)|
- Join the FACEBOOK GROUP for Questions, Answer and Information.
Should you have any further questions, please send an email or post a message to our Facebook site. We will reply to you as soon as we can.
Thanks for your continued support of Sunnybank Saints Soccer Club.
Andrew Godbold (Life Member)
Club Development Officer
Sunnybank Saints Soccer Club