All players must wear approved club shorts, socks and jerseys for matches. Shin-pads and studded football boots are required for both training and matches.
Jersey loan scheme – The club lends each team a complete set of numbered match jerseys for the duration of the playing season. The following conditions apply:
- Club jerseys are to be worn during fixture matches and official training matches only.
- They should be taken off immediately after a match and must not be worn as casual wear at other times.
- They are not to be worn home or kept by an individual for the season.
- Each team’s jerseys must stay together as a complete set throughout the season.
- They are to be washed as a set and not individually.
- The team manager is responsible for maintaining the good condition of the jerseys and returning them to the club at the end of the season.
Compulsory uniform items – Players are individually responsible for the rest of their kit, which consists of club royal blue shorts, club yellow and blue socks, shin-pads and boots. These will need to be purchased for each player however they will generally last for several seasons.
- Shorts (royal blue) for $30.00 – available for purchase from club
- Socks (yellow & blue) for $10.00 – available for purchase from club
- Soccer boots (from $15 upwards) – limited kids sizes available for purchase from club or purchase elsewhere
- Shin pads (from $10 upwards) – purchase elsewhere
Optional uniform items – the following items can be purchased at the player’s discretion.
- Club Hats (blue soft bucket) for $18 – permitted on-field for U5-U8 matches
- Club Shirt (blue) for $40 – for parents or players to promote club identity at matches etc.
- Club Jacket (blue) for $60 – for parents or players to promote club identity at matches etc.